The Moritz Chevrolet Ride for Heroes begins and ends on the Aledo High School
campus at ( view Google Map) 1000 Bailey Ranch Road, Aledo, TX 76008. Aledo is
approximately 10 miles west of Fort Worth.
Left click here to view/print directions to parking.
Directions from Weatherford and Points West of Aledo
- Take I-20 east to exit 418 (Ranch House Road).
- Turn right on Ranch House Road and go 1/2 mile to Bankhead.
- Turn left on Bankhead and go 1 3/4 miles.
- Turn right onto Champions Drive and then turn right into the parking lot. See map below.
Directions from the Metroplex and Points East of Aledo
- Take I-20 west to exit 420 (Aledo, FM 1187). Or take I-30 west to I-20 and take exit 420.
- Turn left onto FM 1187 and go 1 mile to Bankhead Hwy.
- Turn right onto Bankhead Hwy and go 1/4 mile.
- Turn left onto Champions Drive and then turn right into the parking lot. See map below.
Directions from South of Aledo on FM 1187
- Follow FM 1187 north through Aledo.
- Turn left onto Bailey Ranch Rd. Note: Bailey Ranch Rd will be closed to traffic from
approximately 8:28 - 8:45 AM.
- Continue past Champions Drive, then turn right at high school sign and then left into parking lot or
proceed straight at high school sign for overflow parking. See map below.