Directions to Aledo Starting Point
The Moritz Chevrolet Ride for Heroes begins and ends on the Aledo High School campus at 1000 Bailey Ranch Road, Aledo, TX 76008 (Google Map). Aledo is approximately 10 miles west of Fort Worth.
Directions from Weatherford and Points West of Aledo
- Take I-20 east to exit 418 (Ranch House Road).
- Turn right on Ranch House Road and go 1/2 mile to Bankhead.
- Turn left on Bankhead and go 1 3/4 miles.
- Turn right onto Champions Drive and then turn right into the parking lot. See map below.
Directions from the Metroplex and Points East of Aledo
- Take I-20 west to exit 420 (Aledo, FM 1187). Or take I-30 west to I-20 and take exit 420.
- Turn left onto FM 1187 and go 1 mile to Bankhead Hwy.
- Turn right onto Bankhead Hwy and go 1/4 mile.
- Turn left onto Champions Drive and then turn right into the parking lot. See map below.
Directions from South of Aledo on FM 1187
- Follow FM 1187 north through Aledo.
- Turn left onto Bailey Ranch Rd. Note: Bailey Ranch Rd will be closed to traffic from approximately 8:28 – 8:45 AM.
- Continue past Champions Drive, then turn right at high school sign and then left into parking lot or proceed straight at high school sign for overflow parking. See map below.